Deal Finders Funnel offers two different types of support:
- General Support is included at no additional cost through our subscription plans: Live Chat, Group Coaching Calls, Online Articles & Videos, and Support Tickets.
- 1-on-1 Tech Support is offered at an additional fee.
1-on-1 Tech Support is an add-on service that provides the Customer with more hands on, customized support for their Account. 1-on-1 Tech Support is billed by the hour (“Billable Time”)
What tasks are billable?
Anything done by Deal Finders Funnel 1-on-1 Tech Support for the Customer’s benefit is billable time. This can include time spent by the 1-on-1 Tech Support managing the project and time spent by any of the 1-on-1 Tech Support Consultants and Engineers.
1-on-1 Tech Support includes:
- Kickoff calls and General Orientation Calls with Tech Support
- Project management time with Tech Support
- Time spent by the Consultant to familiarize themselves with the Customer’s Account with Tech Support
- Account set up, monitoring, research, and testing
- If Customer requests a specific member of the Deal Finders Funnel Support engineering team to be involved on a call where that engineer was not deemed necessary by the 1-on-1 Tech Support, that additional person’s time will be billed in addition to the 1-on-1 Tech Support time.
- Status update calls with Customer and Tech Support
How Is Billable Time Reported?
1-on-1 Tech Support tracks all time they have worked on projects and reports can be requested at any time from Deal Mastery.
Is Billable Time Rounded?
Yes. For any work done outside of pre-scheduled blocks of time, time is billed in 30-minute increments rounded once daily. For example if two units of work were done, one for 5 minutes and one for 30 minutes, 5 + 30 = 35. This would be rounded up to 60 minutes billable that day.
Will Customer be Credited for Unused Hours?
1-on-1 Tech Support hours are non-refundable. They must be used within 90 days of purchase or they are forfeited.
Are inquiries handled through the General Support Billable?
No, if a Customer has an active 1-on-1 Tech Support contract and they contact General Support and they are able to resolve the issue, that time is not billable.
General Support is included at no additional cost through our subscription plans: Live Chat, Group Coaching Calls, Online Articles & Videos, and Support Tickets.
However, please know that the scope of the General Support is limited so Customer If an inquiry is received by the General Support and it is outside of the scope of General Support and they determine it is better handled by 1-on-1 Tech Support, the General Support will escalate the issue to the 1-on-1 Tech Support, whose time is billable.
Are Customers Billed for Cancelled Appointments?
No, provided Customer cancels at least 24 hours in advance. If cancellation is not received at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of your appointment, Customer will be billed for 30 minutes. Please contact 1-on-1 Tech Support via Support Ticket to reschedule as soon as you know you cannot make your appointment.